Who We Are:
World Challenge, Inc. was founded by Reverend David Wilkerson in 1971 and served as a corporate umbrella for his worldwide crusades, ministers' conferences, book and tract publication, video production, street evangelism, literature distribution, church planting, drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers and many charitable outreaches. Today, World Challenge Inc. shares the message of the gospel through mission outreaches and literature distribution. Sermons from David Wilkerson and his son Gary are shared monthly through the Pulpit Series newsletter to hundreds of thousands of people. The numerous mission outreaches of World Challenge to the poor include orphanages, overseas widows’ fund, emergency/disaster relief, healthcare/clinics, community development and feeding centers.
About the Position:
The CRM Administrator, possessing a high degree of knowledge in Raiser’s Edge, Financial Edge, Omatic, and Luminate Online Applications and their integrations, will equip and empower end users to maximize their system knowledge through data standardization, procedure, business rules, efficient data input techniques, reporting options, and electronic data sharing.
What You'll Do:
- Database application administration of Raiser's Edge, Financial Edge, Omatic, and Luminate Online.
- Responsible for database integrity and health via auditing.
- Provides for and assigns user security rights.
- Completes day to day operations such as pulling mailing lists, creating queries, and managing duplicates.
- Provide initial troubleshooting for Blackbaud and related systems.
- Coordinates with functional administrators to create user procedures to standardize data and optimize opportunities.
- Answer day to day questions and works with staff to maintain and manage data.
- Works closely with other members of the IT department and works on projects as assigned as either the lead or support member.
- Coordinate process streamlining and update process documentation.
- Work with other departments to identify data elements, gather requirements, and recommend strategic approaches.
- Participate in business process analyses and provide strategic suggestions.
What You'll Need to be Successful in this Role:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in CRM, online donation systems, and financial systems, experience in Raiser's Edge, Financial Edge, Omatic, and Luminate preferred.
- Agreement and alignment with World Challenge's Statement of Faith.
- A strong understanding of database fundamentals and best practices, along with system integrations.
- Ability to obtain basic fundamental certifications for systems within first 6 months of hire.
- Ability to be a self-starter with a curiosity and desire to learn.
- Technical knowledge and business process acumen, and an in-depth knowledge of process management.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity with a desire to maintain high biblical standards.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.