What We Do:
World Challenge, Inc. was founded by Reverend David Wilkerson in 1971 and served as a corporate umbrella for his worldwide crusades, ministers' conferences, book and tract publication, video production, street evangelism, literature distribution, church planting, drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers and many charitable outreaches. Today, World Challenge Inc. shares the message of the gospel through mission outreaches and literature distribution. Sermons from David Wilkerson and his son Gary are shared monthly through the Pulpit Series newsletter to hundreds of thousands of people. The numerous mission outreaches of World Challenge to the poor include orphanages, overseas widows’ fund, emergency/disaster relief, healthcare/clinics, community development and feeding centers.
About the Position:
The Project Manager works within the Events & Faith Advancement (EFA) team to provide management oversight on various projects with the EFA team and coordination of EFA efforts inside and outside of the organization. The Project Manager will oversee projects from start to finish and will help teams develop project goals, outcomes, stakeholders and timelines. This position will provide project communication oversight, ensuring that projects are completed in alignment with World Challenge's goals and vision.
What You'll Do:
- Work with various departments and contractors to establish goals, outcomes, project timelines, deadlines and stakeholders.
- Ensure desired project outcomes are met.
- Manage the project management lifecycle.
- Assist across departments on any project management related needs.
- Plan and execute project management timelines.
- Hold various team members accountable to meet goals, deadlines and outcomes.
- Oversee social media post schedule related to EFA.
Event Timeline Management:
- Coordinate event timelines across departments to ensure all event needs are met.
- Ensure effective event communication to all need to know stakeholders.
- Manage pre-conference communication with attendees to include oversight over email campaigns and printed collateral.
- Work to ensure that all needed event materials are produced and printed within given deadlines for events.
- Align events, partners' network and other areas to ensure events are a success and meet desired outcomes.
- Work with other EFA team members to ensure timelines are established, maintained and adjusted if necessary.
EFA Marketing Oversight:
- Work closely with in-house communications / marketing team and outside resources to develop marketing materials.
- Ensure that marketing needs are met within established timeframes and meet desired goals.
- Research, identify and propose the use of outside sources to help drive marketing efforts for EFA needs.
- Manage marketing projects for EFA.
EFA Process Development & Improvement
- Work across departments to help develop company-wide processes in regards to EFA.
- Based off the needs of those working with, listen to desire needs and develop processes as necessary.
- Serve as a coach in the area of process management for the EFA team.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need to be Successful in this Role:
- Bachelor's degree in project management, communications, marketing, related field or equivalent.
- 5+ years direct experience in project / process management.
- Direct project management experience in the marketing field preferred.
- PMP or related certification preferred.
- Requires integrity, desire to maintain biblical standards and agreement with World Challenge's Statement of Faith.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to conduct one's self in a professional manner at all times.
- Exceptional communication skills; both oral and written
- Understanding of project management principles.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to help keep others on track.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.