Listen to Podcast Audio:
What is the deepest desire of God’s heart? Guest Sam Storms joins Gary Wilkerson to discuss this question and more.
• The greatest gift that God could ever give us is himself.
• God glory is most clearly seen when we are deeply and fully satisfied in Him.
• The greatest glory of the gospel is not that our sins are forgiven, but that we get to see, enjoy, and delight in God himself.
• God is massively superior and greater than any problem that you may be facing in your life today.
• God is infinite with no limit to the features and facets of his personality and character.
• There is nothing more appealing, adorable, glorious, majestic, or splendid than God in all of His glory
John 17:3, 1 Peter 3:18, Psalm 27:4
• The Attributes of God by Sam Storms
• Chosen for Life by Sam Storms
• Moralistic therapeutic deism [Wikipedia]
• One Thing: Developing a Passion for the Beauty of God by Sam Storms
• Sam Storms – Enjoying God website
• Bridgeway Church website
About Sam Storms
Sam is Lead Pastor for Preaching and Vision at Bridgeway Church in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He serves as a member of the Council of The Gospel Coalition. Sam is a past President of the Evangelical Theological Society, and currently serves on its Executive Committee.
About Gary Wilkerson
Gary Wilkerson is the President of World Challenge, an international mission organization that was founded by his father, David Wilkerson. He is also the Founding Pastor of The Springs Church, which he launched in 2009 with a handful of people. He has traveled nationally and internationally at conferences and conducted mission ventures such as church planting, starting orphanages, clinics, feeding programs among the poorest of the poor and the most unreached people of the earth. Gary and his wife Kelly have four children and live in Colorado Springs, CO.